If your current air conditioner is getting up there in age, it may be time to get a new AC system installed. But, how do you know when it’s time for your older air conditioner to go? In this post, we’ll review some of the reasons you should just make the switch.
Reasons to replace your current air conditioner
Here are just some of the reasons you should consider replacing your current air conditioner:
- It’s entering old age: Most air conditioners last between 10-15 years, so if your current air conditioner is more than a decade old, it may be a good time to start shopping for a new one. It’s not just the fear of a breakdown that should motivate you: older air conditioners are less efficient than newer ones, meaning that replacement procrastination could be costing you every single month.
- You are done dealing with repairs: If your current air conditioner constantly needs repairs, you may be putting too much effort and cash into keeping it going. At some point, you’ll need to weigh the cost of continually repairing your old system against the expense of a new system. You may be surprised at how much certain repair costs can add up over time.
- It’s not cooling your home: The bottom line is that the purpose of any air conditioner is to cool your home and keep you comfortable. If your old one is struggling with this, get in contact with Ace. We can either help you maintain your current system and improve its performance and efficiency, or help match you to a new system.
Reasons to purchase a new AC
- You can benefit from better efficiency: If your air conditioner has struggled to bring you even modest returns on your energy dollar, you’ll be pleased to learn that the systems available today are far more efficient than their cooling predecessors. In fact, the Carrier systems that Ace sells are among the most energy-efficient systems out there.
- You need a reliable system: When you purchase a new AC system, you know it’s going to work for some time to come. Not so with your current system, which could go out on you any day from now.
- You need cooling: Let’s admit it. No one likes to be hot in their home during the summer. If the heat and humidity are getting to you and your family, a new air conditioner may be just the solution. Talk to the experts at Ace, and we’ll help match your home to the perfect air conditioner.
Choose Ace Air
For more than sixty years, Ace Air Conditioning has provided the people of Lake Charles, Louisiana with exceptional heating and cooling services. From furnace repair to new AC installation, our experienced, NATE-certified technicians have seen and done it all. We’re also a Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer. To schedule your service with us, give us a call. Or, schedule service with us.