It’s that time of year again: summer is fast approaching Lake Charles and southern Louisiana. That means long days, lemonade, and your AC system running constantly to keep the humidity and sweltering heat at bay. While it’s still spring, we recommend you schedule AC maintenance with us. We’ll make sure everything looks okay for the season ahead, so that you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your home.
Why should you get AC maintenance?
Your air conditioner is a complex piece of machinery and engineering that, not unlike a car or boat, requires regular attention to keep it running the way it should. Here are some of the benefits of having one of the experts at Ace Air inspect your AC system:
- You’ll save money now: One of the worst things about summer is the high cooling bills. The good news is that the technicians at Ace can help make your AC unit more efficient by removing dust and pollutants that make it work harder to no effect.
- You’ll save money later: With regular maintenance, you’ll add years to your air conditioner’s life. When you’d be otherwise spending money replacing a broken AC unit, with tune-ups, you’ll know that your AC is ready for the long haul and that you can replace it for a more efficient system on your schedule.
- You’ll have peace of mind: An unmaintained AC system is asking for trouble, especially once it starts being run in the summer. AC maintenance from Ace can help identify possible issues and make sure everything is running its best, making a breakdown that season much less likely.
Why do I need to get AC maintenance in the spring?
Ace recommends that you have a certified professional inspect your system prior to the need to turn it on for the season. That allows us to catch problems early before they become major issues. It also means that you’ll catch the best-possible energy savings.
Why choose Ace?
For more than 63 years, Ace has been southern Louisiana’s source for quality heating and cooling advice, service, and maintenance. Our business philosophy is that we want to earn your customer loyalty, and we’re going to provide you with the best in service to make that happen.
Our industry-certified technicians have experience tuning up all makes and models of air conditioners. Schedule your service today!
Join our Silver Club
Interested in a plan that automatically reminds you that it’s time for cooling and heating system maintenance? For a low monthly price, membership in the Silver Club not only entitles you to two annual tune-ups, but it makes you a preferred customer and first-in-line for any repair or installation work. Here are some of the other perks of joining the Silver Club:
- 20 percent discount on any repairs
- Guaranteed appointments within 48 hours of your call
- $29.95 diagnostic service
- Ability to apply a portion of membership cost to brand-new systems